Manthan is a non – profit organization based in rural area of Ajmer district, Rajasthan. It was started in 1998, prior to which it was a field centre (1981-1997) for the Social Work and Research Centre (SWRC) at Barefoot College, Tilonia. Manthan works on diverse local issues related to Sustainable Development along with empowering marginalized and excluded communities in 120 villages of Ajmer and Nagaur districts, Rajasthan, India.
One day everyone will live a wonderful life. The local citizens improving life for their own community. Manthan acts as a community motivator and member, stimulating change from the inside, and setting an example is the best way to persuade the community of what is possible.
1. Utilize both traditional and technical knowledge to improve quality of life and strengthen community
2. Improve village access to relevant government schemes and volunteer programmes
3. Advocate for increased government attention and facilities in small villages
4. Eliminate various forms of discrimination in the community
5. Promote equitable and appropriate use of natural resources
6. Provide a common platform to address many social issues of the community
7. Promote a gradual change by providing examples of positive social change and change people's minds in favor of progress.
Click on the link below to access the Audited Financial Statement of the NGO
Click on the link below to access the Latest Annual Report of the NGO
Click on the link below to access the Board Member Details of the NGO